[Request] Language support packages not installed by default

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Thu Apr 9 15:46:07 UTC 2009

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:41:04 +0930
Tim wrote:

> Can user custom post install scripts be put into something?  A psuedo
> Firefox RPM, perhaps.

I'd like some sort of post-rpm install script that get run for
a variety of things. I've often wondered if rpm supports such a
thing.

(My current "fix after every firefox update" task involves
editing the nsLoginManager.js file to hack the
_isAutocompleteDisabled function so I can get it to remember
passwords even on sites run by anal-rententive webmasters
who think their passwords are too good to be remembered :-).