Service Configuration

Jan janniesen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:35:24 UTC 2009

As I found out, it is possible to disable and enable specific services which
you do or do not need.
This is needed because apparently my services GUI tool does not work. I can
leave it on for 2 hours and still nothing happens.

I really think there's a problem with this but I am no expert on this so I
used de terminal.

Greetings, Jan