Dependency broken or my config?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Apr 15 23:19:23 UTC 2009

I tried to get xawtv going on a laptop, and on the install it gave the error
seen on the attachment. My question is, did I block install of the needed font
in some way, or is xawtv dependent on a font without having that information in
the RPM? As you can see, in addition to many system fonts I have a lot of other
fonts I use, this is not a font-deprived system.

I loaded a bunch of other fonts via yum, that got it going, but clearly xawtv
should specify all the things it needs so a yum install works. I don't know
which RPM provided the font, I was trying to get TV recording working again
since I (foolishly) updated from FC4 to FC10, and didn't spend time loading
fonts one at a time.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>