Session Properties: Open Terminal Windows; How to Save?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Fri Apr 17 15:40:07 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 14:24 +0100, Derek Cramer wrote:

	System -> Preferences -> Personal -> Session

        Options tab

        Remember currently running applications

        Is that what you're looking for?

It would be, but it doesn't work in F10.  That part of GNOME is
apparently in need of a rework.  I'm not sure what its status is for
F11.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences