Kstartupconfig4 missing

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Apr 17 21:51:19 UTC 2009

Since I changed the hard drive for a larger one, I did a complete
install of Fedora 10, but saved (and moved) /home.

Now I cannot log in using kde, as in the error above.

I google'd and one reason could be permissions, but
  chown -R whoever:whoever /home/whoever doesn't work, since there is no
.kde4 folder and no kstartupconfig4 file.

Help?

Geoff