Wireless problem with Fedora 9 and 2Wire 1800

Erick Martínez ericko7 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 03:06:35 UTC 2009

Ok, I already test it, and I don't know why, but it works. Previously, I had installed the correct firmware for that chipset, so, I backup it, then create a new folder for the downloaded firmware, reboot the thinkpad and then it works. Now, I only have the problem that frequently disconnects and connects from the 2Wire 1800. Thanks again Kevin.

"Shalom"     Erick Martinez
Estudiante de piano y composición.