Monitor instantly sleeps

Adeel Akbar aakbar at i2cinc.com
Sun Apr 19 06:29:21 UTC 2009

Sir, When I start my computer after boot loader a strips in bottom that
shows fedora 10 and after that my computer goes to sleep. I checked after
escape this strip its shows services and when it's come anacorn service its
hanged. Its not third party services its built-in service which installed
with Fedora 10.

Thanks & Regards

Adeel Akbar