who can introduce me some good redhat linux book and download links

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sun Apr 19 18:01:40 UTC 2009

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:57:39 +0800
Nathan Huang wrote:

> I am new fan in fedora redhat linux, I am intereted in linux and network
> administration, who can introduce me some execellent ebook, so that I
> can learn linux systematically.

If you have a specific question this list is an excellent resource for getting
information of all kinds, but you have to ask a good question to get a good
answer.

There are many good sites and tutorials on the net that you can find by typing
your question or area of interest into Google.

Since your interest is in network administration, I recommend this site which
was (and is) an invaluable resource when setting up a network, mail server and
so on:

http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/

However, if you don't know much about Linux in general, you may want to go
through some of the many sites that I see when I type "linux for beginners"
into the Google search box.