who can introduce me some good redhat linux book and download links

Todd Denniston Todd.Denniston at ssa.crane.navy.mil
Tue Apr 21 15:14:04 UTC 2009

Nathan Huang wrote, On 04/19/2009 12:57 PM:
> Hi guys
> I am new fan in fedora redhat linux, I am intereted in linux and network
> administration, who can introduce me some execellent ebook, so that I
> can learn linux systematically.
> thanks in advance
> nathan

It is not an E book, and it is becoming a bit dated (when compared to Fedora,
but matches up fair with RHEL), but it gives a well rounded look at doing
Linux system admin and gets you ready for the Linux+ test[1] to boot:

Linux+ Study Guide, 3rd Edition (XKO-002)
by Roderick W. Smith (Author)
# Paperback: 592 pages
# Publisher: Sybex; 3 edition (February 9, 2005)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 078214389X
# ISBN-13: 978-0782143898
http://www.amazon.com/Linux-Study-Guide-3rd-XKO-002/dp/078214389X/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1197930323&sr=11-1

I expect a new book will need to come out sometime shortly as CompTIA is
preparing to update the test to version XK1-003 [2]

[1] http://certification.comptia.org/linux/
[2] http://certification.comptia.org/linux/betainfo.aspx

--
Todd Denniston