FC10 and NDISwrapper

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Mon Apr 27 20:48:57 UTC 2009

Rather than screw with NDISWrapper, are you using a BroadCom NIC?
There is a native Broadcom driver in F10, but you need to load the
firmware. There is a utility called b43-fwcutter you would use to do
this from the Windows driver. In any case, it might be better for you to
describe your wireless chip and Dell model. Note that NDISWrapper is
bith a driver (ndiswrapper.ko) as well as a command.  But, in the case
of Broadcom, it will conflict with the native driver.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix