Apache Virtual Server

Dennis Kaptain dkaptain at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Apr 27 21:09:09 UTC 2009

> There is something happening in this area, I took a working setup from a server
> running FC5, and put it on CentOS-5.3 and the virtual name stuff isn't working.
> Tried on FC10, and that isn't either. Something has changed since the lst time I
> did this.
>
> -- Bill Davidsen
>   "We have more to fear from the bungling of the incompetent than from
> the machinations of the wicked."  - from Slashdot

Bill

THAT is interesting! So it really should be that easy. Could this be a bug? I've been scouring
the web and every page seems to say the same thing. Add the new server to /etc/hosts
and edit the http.conf file.

What do you think would be my best course of action from here?

DK

      ¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web! Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=mx