Playing Cinema DVDs problem

gilpel at altern.org gilpel at altern.org
Sun Aug 2 00:15:24 UTC 2009

Frank Murphy wrote:

>> If you have a problem with state television in Canada.
>> Take it up with them.
>> Fedora or indeed, Linux does not rum TV Canada.

I'd be surprized if there was only Canada's television in this case.

To change the situation, you need a user base:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2009-August/msg00078.html

I suppose you're one of those who pretend that market share has no
importance whatsoever, that we all can keep on typying in our basements
till the end of times?

Anyways, I don't remember anybody here preaching in favor of market
share... except for pretending that it was Ubuntu's job :)