F10 install update repo -- SOLVED

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 5 15:15:06 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 10:31 -0400, Mark Haney wrote:
> That's interesting, DESPITE my including all networking information
> during the installation, /etc/resolv.conf was empty.

Unless things have changed, the network information you supply during
the installation is only used for the installation process, in case it
needs to use the network.  The system configuration is done, separately,
post-installation.  Either automatically, using Network Manager, or
manually by you.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686