Are you being heard?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Aug 6 04:16:20 UTC 2009

David Boles wrote:

>>> No, unfortunately, I'm not blind.
>>>
>>> I believe that's going to be it for me on the KDE matter. You like it? Use
>>> it!
>>>
>> I forgot. To tell you the truth, I'd rather switch to XFCE4 than to KDE4.
>>

> Again. Your choice.

Don't know why I'm jumping in here....must be bored waiting for the
typhoon to hit....

Anyway I've always been a KDE user.  Still on KDE 3.5 since my "work"
system is RHEL.  I'm using KDE 4.X on my F11 testing system.  After I
got over my natural resistance to change I can say I really like it and
I'm looking forward to its release on a future RHEL.

Gonna have to go over to the link Anne posted and provide my
constructive suggestions.

--
GOOD-NIGHT, everybody ... Now I have to go administer FIRST-AID to my
pet LEISURE SUIT!! Mei-Mei.Greshko at greshko.com
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg