kmod-nvidia?

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:01:32 UTC 2009

On Thursday 06 August 2009 12:04:31 Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> I'm surprised the thread has gone on this long without pointing this
> out:
>
> If you install the akmod-nvidia package, it will rebuild the driver
> automatically when you boot a new kernel.

I used to do that, but I gave up eventually... If people are not capable of
searching the list archives, repeating it over and over gets very boring at
some point. ;-)

Besides, this is a hijacked thread, most people will not even see it.

On a side note, I wonder why the kmod-nvidia is not just a link to the akmod-
nvidia package...

Best, :-)
Marko