Gar Nelson Gar.Nelson at
Fri Aug 7 15:26:43 UTC 2009

Craig White wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 16:07 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
>> I get to read your emails, and wonder why the hell I'm sitting here
>> trying to make a difference.
> ----
> because most of us are not ungrateful and insulting. Please do not
> consider a handful of vociferous jerks as representative of the
> community.
> Craig

(amazingly enough, I'm not top posting this)  I agree.  I'm quite happy
with all the work done on PackageKit, and how my Fedora system goes
about updating itself.  I don't think I have an IQ of 4, but if I do,
I've so far managed to hide that from my employer. I get notices when
updates are available for my system, I'm given a choice of which updates
to apply and which updates to skip, the updates get applied, and any
dependencies get resolved -- I'm happy as a clam.  Thank you to all that
contribute to making this such a smooth and enjoyable process.

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily reflect any position of NOAA."