player for .dcr?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Aug 8 10:37:56 UTC 2009

Greetings;

A link was sent to another list that I wanted to look at, but the extension
was .dcr

I have all the adobe stuff installed in FF3.5's plugins link, abt an
about:plugins doesn't show a .dcr player.

So I go poodling and find it is apparently playable by Adobe Premier, windows
only, and $800 USD.

Is there a 3rd party linux plugin to play .dcr's?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Go climb a gravity well!