TightVNC Server

Philip Seeger philip at philip-seeger.de
Sat Aug 8 11:53:06 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm having trouble installing TightVNC on my Fedora 11.

Apparently, I managed to install the server software, because I can connect
to the machine using any VNC Client on a Windows system.

But instead of the Fedora screen (with all opened windows and so on) I only
see a bash console on a gray background.

What do I have to do to see a copy of the screen (as I would see it if I'd
connect a monitor to the Fedora machine)?

Please make it easy, I'm new to Linux. :D

Thanks for any help.