TightVNC Server

Philip Seeger philip at philip-seeger.de
Sun Aug 9 19:35:11 UTC 2009

How can I find out which bits are missing?

I've added your code to my xstartup file. Then I started a vnc session and
ran "startkde &".
But it's the same problem. This Fedora loading screen just stucks at this
special point.

Btw: Trying "gnome-session &" gives me a window with this error:
"Could not connect to session bus: Did not receive a reply. [...]"

Is this behavior normal?