Sorting Music by Composer

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Mon Aug 10 18:51:52 UTC 2009

I have looked at a number of music playing programs (Amarok, Rhythmbox
etc) but none of them seems to have any capability to handle music
sorted by the composer's name. I only 'do' classical music so I sort by
Bach, Handel, Mozart etc. I do NOT care to sort by 'Amsterdam
Concertgebouw' and 'Vienna Philharmonic'.

Does anyone know of a program with the flexibility to set things up this
way?

Geoff