TightVNC Server

Philip Seeger philip at philip-seeger.de
Wed Aug 12 13:41:04 UTC 2009

Ok, there are news: After a reboot, the error messages from "startkde &" are
different and Gnome works ("gnome-session &") fine!

Here are some error messages:
Could not register with D-Bus aborting.
startkde: shutting down
can not contact kdeinit4
running shutdown scripts
done

I'm glad that Gnome is working now. But actually I'd prefer KDE.
So, any ideas what to do?

Thanks in advance !