Audacious play/stop/pause continuously while playing mp3 files...

Jatin K ssh.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 04:35:20 UTC 2009

On 08/12/2009 09:14 PM, yordy wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I can't get Audacios working fine under Fedora 11, it play/stop/pause continuously while playing mp3 files, there is any bug for these, configuration or fix to it? Anyone have the same problem?
>
> Audacios have this behavior for one or another mp3, not always with every mp3 file un playlist.
>
> Greetings

ya I'm facing the same problem... but I've got the solution, it is like
this process

suppose you have loaded 10 mp3 files in Audacios ...  double click on
each and every song and play it for some second,then lat it play the
songs turn by turn ..  that problem will be solved for that 10 mp3/ogg
files untill you exit the player

Regards T.C.