thunderbird 3.0b3 update changes

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:00:29 UTC 2009

On Saturday 15 August 2009 01:29 PM, Christoph A. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I upgraded the thunderbird package on my fc11 and have now 3.0b3,
> beside the changed icons,

Yeah this kinda scared me until your message. They are very similar to
the icons used by claw (I have it installed), and I was thinking did I
screw something up to mess and mix-up the icons. :P

> On thunderbird 3.0b2 it was possible to hide some informations in the
> bar which resides on top of the message - this made this bar much
> smaller and left more space for the messagebox it self.
> It seams that button/feature has been removed..?

I can confirm this too, it was a very useful feature now its gone. :(

However I did notice that there is a thread preview instead of
displaying the first message if I select a collapsed thread. Very neat
indeed. :)

--
Suvayu