capital letters in firefox

max bianco maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 21:21:14 UTC 2009

>> You've in advertently turned on some desktop feature for the blind?
>
> Well, I don't know, but I don't think so...
>
> Recently I've changed from Xfce4 to pekWM, and I'm using a customized
> menu, with nothing related to features for blind.

When did this start again?
> Moreover, I think this is not a Firefox problem now, because it also
> happens with Midori (as I said before) and I verified the same behavior
> in Konkeror right now.

Indeed, that's why I asked if you had altered a desktop setting.

I'd have a look at the config file for your WM. The site for pekWM
seems to have good documentation but I haven't actually tried to work
with it so YMMV.
Verify your config , I know there is a fontstring attribute , might
this be your problem?

http://www.pekwm.org/files/pekwm/doc/0.1.10/html/config/explanation.html

I have tried ice and flux, both work well once you get the config
right but it can be a pain to get everything just so, usually i just
sell out here and use GNOME or KDE :^)

http://www.pekwm.org/files/pekwm/doc/0.1.10/html/index.html

Under Themes and Autoproperties you may find some enlightenment.

I'm obviously inclined to think its the window manager, maybe some odd
keyboard shortcut you inadvertently pressed? Its happened to me.