Thunderbird 3.0b3 IMAP IDLE

Chris Bredesen cbredesen at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 14:47:44 UTC 2009

List,

IMAP IDLE seems to have quit working for me in beta 3.  It's either not
working or it stops working after a very short duration.  Anyone else
seeing strange behavior with IMAP servers?

I'll see nothing new in my inbox, then if I happen to open a message or
do something that triggers a connection with the server, a pile of
messages show up.  I'd had this behavior once in a blue moon previously
and thought not much of it.  But it seems to be the rule now, not the
exception.

-Chris