capital letters in firefox

Germán Racca german.racca at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:54:15 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-20 at 15:16 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> Actually, another good thing to try is to create a brand new
> user with a brand new home directory and login as that user
> and see if that user has the same problem. If not, then it
> becomes a question of finding out what setting in your
> own home directory is affecting the fonts.

Yes, very good advice Tom!

Actually, this only happens in my home directory, because I created a
new user and the behavior of fonts with firefox is normal.

Now the task is to find out what the heck has changed in my home
directory...

Germán.

--
Germán A. Racca
National Institute for Space Research (INPE)