Announcing Fedora 12 Alpha

Jay Mistry jaylinux53 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:07:46 UTC 2009

<snip>
>> Fedora 12 "Constantine" Alpha release is available! What's next for the
>> free operating system that shows off the best new technology of
>> tomorrow? You can see the future now at:
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease
>>
>> What's an Alpha release? The Alpha release contains all the features of
>> Fedora 12 in a form that anyone can help test. This testing, guided by
>> the Fedora QA team, helps us target and identify bugs. When these bugs
>> are fixed, we make a Beta release available. A Beta release is
>> code-complete, and bears a very strong resemblance to the third and
>> final release. The final release of Fedora 12 is due in November.
<snip>

What is the mail list where Fedora Project new release announcements
are made; also for GNOME & KDE releases for Fedora ?

I am presently subscribed only to the main Fedora list (i.e. this one:
fedora-list at redhat.com), and woefully out of date on new release info.

Thanks,

Jay

--
Linux User 483705 | openSUSE 11.1, Ubuntu 9.04  (i686) w/ Win XP