Announcing Fedora 12 Alpha

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 25 23:54:23 UTC 2009

> Better IPv6 in NetworkManager - NetworkManager has been extended to
> fully support IPv6 configurations through the GUI.

I hope that, this time around, it's easier to *totally* kill off all
IPv6 functionality.  Seeing as virtually *no* consumer equipment (DSL
modems, routers, etc.), have any IPv6 functionality, it just causes all
sorts of bottlenecks as applications try to use something that's just
not going to work.

Even many our ISPs don't offer it.  And I mean that precisely.  It's not
an unsupported feature, it's not there, at all.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.