Broken downloads of FC11-x86_64 and other disturbances

lists@funkster1 lists at funkster1.de
Wed Aug 26 09:46:14 UTC 2009

Hi Ed,
unfortunately the disk check mechanism of the burnt media on boot also fails.
I'm downloading with a FF addon called 'Down Them All', where you can choose
between md5, sha1/256/384/512 to compare/check directly before downloading.
It already fails there most of the times. Normal or ftp download changes
nothing either. This is the first time I see something like this.

--
"A mind is like a parachute -

|- - - - - - - Frank Zappa - - - - - - -|