No copy/paste image in Thunderbird -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Aug 28 16:41:25 UTC 2009

After doing an update this morning which included a 23 meg Thunderbird
file I can no longer copy and paste image files into an HTML e-mail
message, as I have been doing for a long time. I wasted more than an
hour with this, rebooted two computers, and finally had to "Save as"
from Firefox [a satellite .jpg file and a storm tracking chart .gif]
after which I could insert the saved images. That makes the process more
cumbersome.

Using the normal, for me anyway, copy and paste [from Firefox] I would
get a never ending message that it was attaching the image file.

Just curious to know if I am the only one bothered by this?

This is an updated F-10 and T'bird 2.0.0.23.

Bob