FC10 and RedHat NTFS file format compatibility

Todd Denniston Todd.Denniston at tsb.cranrdte.navy.mil
Fri Dec 4 02:06:11 UTC 2009

Daniel J Celta wrote, On 3 Dec 2009 17:45:33 -0600:
> Ok I got
> it...  My appologies
>

> Sent from my iPhone
> Daniel J Celta

Is it possible to convince those phones to bottom post?

> On Dec 3, 2009, at 5:32 PM, "Kevin J. Cummings"
> <cummings at kjchome.homeip.net> wrote:
>
>> On 12/03/2009 06:29 PM, Daniel J Celta wrote:
>>> David,
>>> Maybe the problem is Red Hat????  Not sure why !!!!!??
>>> I will try FC10 tonight at home.....
>>>
>>> The error I am getting is when trying under Red Hat enterprise 5.4
>>>
>>> Any idea why?????
>>
>> This is a fedora email list, not RHEL.  The answer I gave was for F10.
>> The RPMs you want exist in updates and fedora repos....

However there are some Fedora folks who like RHEL too:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

#$ yum info ntfs\*|grep Repo
Repo       : epel
Repo       : epel
Repo       : epel

However, I make no guarantees on how well ntfsprogs works.
good luck.
--
Todd Denniston