VPN

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Feb 24 03:22:14 UTC 2009

    At the office I have an FC10 server that acts as our firewall for
our internal network.  Eth0 is a public IP, and Eth1 is private.
Connections are handled by iptables.  The internal network consists of
private IPs being handed out by a DHCP server running on that same FC10
server.  Can someone give me some pointers or links on how I can
configure something that allows me, sitting at home using Windoze, to be
able to connect and access our internal network?

    Thanks!