F10 OpenOffice default page size

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 6 11:44:57 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 16:38 +0900, Otgonbayar.A wrote:
> On Fedora 10 when I print a document in page size A4 it prints in Letter
> size. Is it only my problem or does someone have same problem?

I should ask the obvious:

Is this printing a document that has already been created?  (Which will
come with its own page size as part of the document.)  You'll never fix
this externally, for all such documents.

Or are you talking about when you create a new document, it's created
with the wrong page size by default?  (This was the situation behind the
problems I was having, long ago, that I mentioned in my other email.)

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.