Printers

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 19 16:01:41 UTC 2009

On Mon Jan 19, 2009 09:35AM, Mike Chambers wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 10:24 -0500, Michael Comperchio wrote:
> > What would be the best choice in inexpensive printers for use with
> > Fedora? I'm relatively new to F10, though I've used Linux before. I'm
> > hoping to never have to boot to the windoze side again.  But printing
> > and the inability to sync up with my Palm Lifedrive are the major
> > holdups for that. I can probably live without the Livedrive...but I do
> > need to print
>
> HP printers seem to be very well supported.  Also I think Brothers
> printers are as well.  I don't know about Lexmark, but they may be
> supported good now, or at least better than before.

I'll second the HP and Brother recommendation.  They have worked great
for me for a couple of years now.

I'll continue to buy these brands.

--
Cheers,
Trey

For the judgement of mankind is as relentless to the weakness that falls
short of a recognized renown, as it is jealous of the arrogance that
aspires higher than its due.

	Pericles as quoted by Thucydides,
	Book II of his history of the Peloponnesian War

11:00  up 16:06, 3 users, load averages: 0.23 0.27 0.33