Upgrade from FC6 to FC11

paul s fedora-list at queuemail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:31:03 UTC 2009

couple of problems that i ran into with moving an F8 box to F11...

take a backup of your ldap database so you can restore it as they are
not compatible db versions..

similarly with postgres data... take a snapshot so that it can be
imported into the newer version as it cannot read an the older data
directory...