LIVE USB PROBLEMS

Thales Maciel thales08 at live.com
Tue Jun 2 01:27:07 UTC 2009

hello, first of all, just wanted to say that i'm new here, and...

i downloaded the live F10 cd image, and used the usbcreator and all...
now i'm having trouble with booting it...

thing is... it starts booting, get the progression bar, and after that, there's this blank screen (looks like a prompt) anyway... i push ctrl+alt+f2 and try 'init 5', 'starx', but all i get is (EE) screens found, but none have a usable configuration. then: Fatar server error: no screens found... giving up...

what am i gonna do?
as i said, I'm new here. hehe, how you nice people i wanna join help me out with this one...

by the way, my card is a via igp chrome9. the monitor is 7inch 800*480...
very much like one of those airis kira they sell in europe.

thanks in advance.

THALES VAZ
thales08 at live.com