No audio on F11 and pulseaudio questions

Chris chris1.noreply at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:13:54 UTC 2009

2009/6/11 Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>:
> Try installing the advanced mixer, which is called (IIRC) gst-mixer. Turn on
> unlikely things, don't expect it to be easy. And if you want PA to stop
> being a pain in the bit, "yum erase PulseAudio" or similar.

I've tried the advanced mixer - it's installed by default. I've turned
everything up but it hasn't made a difference. I haven't tried
removing all pulse packages yet. IIRC, I tried that on F10 (because I
was getting lots of audio glitching) but it had a lot of dependencies.
I might try it again though. Thanks for the ideas.