F10, keyboard screen switching doesn't work

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Mar 4 16:30:29 UTC 2009

Greetings;

When I was running F8, there were many things available on my keyboard, such
as the volume & mute control buttons on this logitech wireless keyboard
actually worked, and I could switch screens with something like the alt+ (or
ctl+ I forget which) F# key.

This stuff no longer works on F10, so apps that use the whole screen like
mythtv have to be stopped if the rest of the machine is to be usable.   How
can these formerly very useful functions be restored for F10?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)