Fedora Classroom Classes this weeknd!

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Mar 4 18:51:02 UTC 2009

Just thought I would remind everyone that we are going to be holding
some IRC Classes in the fedora classroom this weekend.

Classes are held in #fedora-classroom on irc.freenode.net.
Classes this weekend start at 18:00 UTC on both Saturday and Sunday.

See:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom

for more details. We have some great looking classes lined up this time!

Also, we are always looking for teachers and suggestions for topics for
new classes. See the above wiki page to add a suggestion or just reply
to this email or mailing list thread.

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

kevin