My fedora freeze it

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Wed Mar 4 19:37:36 UTC 2009

Aldo Foot wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I can confirm a lot of freezes in F9 as well. They seemed to have
>> started 2 kernels ago.
>
> On what type of system have you experienced the problem?
> Do you continually have this problem or have you been able to fix it?
> Does it happen randomly or when you're doing a particular thing?
>
> ~af

In my case, it is a computer that very happily ran F7 with no issues.
F10 has been a fun situation.  My wife won't let me upgrade her computer
until I can prove that F10 is better than her F7, and I need to get a
copy of one of her favourite programs working in F10 first.  KXstitch.  :)

I have yet to try some of the tweaks that I have read about to get the
desktop to run faster over services in the background but I have not had
a full freeze in a few weeks now.

--
Robin Laing