NetworkManager do not work with WIFI

Javier Gaiano gaiano at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:01:20 UTC 2009

Thank you Craig for your suggestion. It is a graphical way to enable the
device (instead of typing 'ifup'). But the problem in the nm-applet
continues.

I try to restart NetworkManager service but nothing changes. And finally I
kill the nm-applet process and restart it, but network options are still
unable.

Regards, Javier.