suddenly a wifi problem stops F10 to complete startup

于根 1soundscape at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:40:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

everything was runnning fine - until yesterday night when I got this
error message, once the white progress bar of F10 has finished and
the screen usually goes black again

ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready
iwlagn 0000:06:00.0 PCI INT A -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
firmware : requesting iwlwifi-5000-1.ucode
Registered led device : iwl-phy0:radio
Registered led device : iwl-phy0:assoc
Registered led device : iwl-phy0:RX
Registered led device : iwl-phy0:TX
ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready
ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan: link becomes ready

and there it sits...

I believe I have seen the first 3 lines flashing very shortly usually
during startup. I do not how to fix this. I also don't get it why the
OS should stop booting there.

Jurgen