[OT] Free download of Linux Fromat for 24 hours

Nigel Henry cave.dnb2m97pp at aliceadsl.fr
Thu Mar 5 21:47:56 UTC 2009

On Thursday 05 March 2009 21:54, Jake Peavy wrote:
> On 3/5/09, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > Jake Peavy wrote:
> > > On 3/3/09, Steve Searle <steve at stevesearle.com> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.tuxradar.com/content/linux-format-free-download-24-hours-only
> >
> > > Dammit!  Missed it.
> > >
> > > Does anyone have a copy they can email me?  The site says we can share
> >
> > with
> >
> > > friends ;-)
> >
> > ???? email ????
> >
> > are you aware that file is approx 130,919,531 bytes?
>
> That had not occurred to us, Dude.
>
> Is it still being seeded?  Does anyone have a tracker?

Being a first time user of bittorrent, I'm not sure if this is what you want.
Anyway, in Transmissions tracker tab, I have the URL below, which is prefixed
by "Tier" 1.

http://www.linuxformat.co.uk:6969/announce

Up to a few hours ago, when I found out that my torrent download hadn't
completed, there were many folks still seeding, and was able to complete the
download.

I've attached the .torrent file as well, as it's only 9.9KB.

Nigel