Label Program reccomendations ??

Dave Ihnat dihnat at dminet.com
Tue Mar 10 15:56:51 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 02:02:57AM +1030, Tim wrote:
> I've never dared.  They're hard enough to get to go neatly through a
> simple typewriter, ...

I'm rather flummoxed by your problems.  I've been using labels--almost
always Avery--in inkjets and lasers for years.  Many brands of printers.
Envelopes, too.

> Mind you, I'm not using the latest printers, it's a HP LaserJet 4L.

Even more surprising; that's been a workhorse.  Have you considered
getting a refurb kit?  It's not expensive, and includes replacements for
most of the rubber parts that degrade over time--which might explain you
issues, with this printer, at least.

Cheers,
--
	Dave Ihnat