screw jigdo, on to pyjigdo

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Tue Mar 10 18:18:38 UTC 2009

  argh.  as i mentioned in a previous posting, my heretofore
delightful experiences with jigdo have come to a screeching halt
given that jigdo insists on pulling from the server at the university
of calgary, whose bandwidth is, at the moment, comparable to what i
could get with two cans and a piece of string (< 2K/sec).

  a quick google on "jigdo blacklist mirror" got me here:

http://bugs.fedoraunity.org/server-bugs/11

which had all sorts of nifty things to say about "pyjigdo", so ...

  # yum install pyjigdo

and away we go.  i'll let ya know.

rday

Robert P. J. Day