skype audio problems

Renato de Oliveira Diogo renato.diogo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:38:34 UTC 2009

Hi Dave

I had a like problem, and after a long time my Skype works. Follow below the
link that I wrote: http://www.rdiogo.com.br/wordpress/?p=52

This is in portuguese, but may help you.

[]s
Renato de Oliveira Diogo

Bacharel em Ciência da Computação
UNESP - Bauru

LPIC1 - Linux Professional Institute Certification - Nível 1

renato.diogo at gmail.com
renato.diogo at yahoo.com.br