Smolt Error

Jay Mistry jaylinux53 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 14:45:19 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Jay Mistry wrote:

>> I get the following Errors when I run Smolt -
>
>> Is there a place to file Bugzilla for the above, if needed ?
>
> Yes in http://bugzilla.redhat.com
>
> Rahul

This error was on running Smolt on openSUSE 11.1. Prior to using KDE
4.2,  there was no problem in Smolt sending the data to the Smolt
server. However, after recent updates (to KDE 4.2.1 and Linux Kernel
update), I have been getting this error. The Smolt GUI also freezes
when I try to send the h/w info thro' GUI.

Since it is on openSUSE 11.1 that I am getting the error (have not yet
tried running Smolt on Fedora 10), will it be more appropriate to post
it to Novell Bugzilla?

Jay

--
Registered Linux User # 483705 (openSUSE 11.1, Fedora 10)
Smolts Profile: