Perl/Tk fedora 10

Dave Cross davorg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:34:07 UTC 2009

2009/3/17 Patrick Dupre <pd520 at york.ac.uk>:
> Hello,
>
> I am experiencing problem with the following code: I cannot edit the
> Widget. It was working fine in fc 7.
> It does seem to be link to nothing to the graphics card or with.
> (I changed the graphics card). However, it work on another fc10 machine.
> This one has an Intel DQ965GF Mother board.

[  snip ]

Patrick,

I think I've seen a few mails from you on this subject over the last
few days and you don't seem to be getting much of a response. I think
that's because Perl/Tk is a relatively minority interest and people on
this general list can't offer any help.

Can I suggest that you try asking your questions on a couple of more
focussed mailing lists. There's the Perl/Tk mailing list at
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/ptk. And if you suspect
that it's a packaging error in the perl-Tk package, then you might try
the the Fedora Perl devel mailing list at
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-perl-devel-list.

Hope this helps,

Dave...