problem with jre (sun)

Agile Aspect agile.aspect at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:17:35 UTC 2009

François Patte wrote:

In the directory firefox-3.0.7  create a directory

    plugins

Find the library

    libnpjp2.so

in Sun's jre folder and create a link between it and the Firefox
plugin folder.

Restart firefox, and check

    Tools/Add-ons/Plugins

- you should see the library but it may be disabled.

Enable it and disable  the "GCJ Web Brower Plugin" and it
should work.

--
Article. VI. Clause 3 of the constitution of the United States states:

"The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of
the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers,
both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by
Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test
shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust
under the United States."