Request for help on VM

RAMAKISHOREBABU KOPPULA rkbabu.koppula at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:56:49 UTC 2009

When I am trying with fedora virtualization , I am getting following error:

"Unable to open connection to hypervisor URI 'xen:///':
<class 'libvirt.libvirtError'> internal error failed to connect to xend
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py", line 483, in
_open_thread
    None], flags)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 99, in openAuth
    if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virConnectOpenAuth() failed')
libvirtError: internal error failed to connect to xend"

How to rectify this?

Kishore